Generally, people wish to know if degree in Business Administration has a scope in Pakistan.
If one looks at course outlines of BBA study program, one can easily conclude that it provides solid foundation for one’s career in economics, taxation and in different administrative and business entrepreneurial positions.
In addition to higher education, BBA graduates can also pursue a wide range of careers in stock trading, business corporations, industries, print media, etc. They can also work in the government sector or the IT industries.
The main advantage of the BBA program is that applicants can follow the MBA program after completing it. The different specializations in the MBA program include Systems, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, etc which indeed helps aspiring applicants reach senior positions as directors, managers, CEOs, etc., in multinational companies. MBA professionals can expect higher salaries as well.
- a. Provide knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of management.
- b. Develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
- c. Provide knowledge and requisite skills in different areas of management like human resource, finance, operations and marketing to give a holistic understanding of a business system.
- d. Equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for critical thinking and problem solving.
- e. Develop IT skills in the areas of information search, word processing, office management software and presentation software needed to excel in business.
- f. Provide practical industrial exposure to the students to hone their managerial competencies and business acumen while attaining a holistic understanding of a business/industry.
- g. Prepare the students to deliver effective oral business presentations using a variety of appropriate technologies and achieve excellence in written communications.
- h. Inculcate global view of the industrial and organizational establishments and their functions for taking viable decisions in international business setting.